Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tule Springs

Tule Springs is a close to home place that I fish often. When things start to get busy and I need to escape this is one place where time can stop for a while. If you seek out the little spots in the area where you live you might be surprised at just how easy it is to get away without getting far away. Just to spend an hour or two lying on a blanket with a line in the water while you watch the clouds go by can be enough to make the not so great moments in daily life easier to deal with.


This little lake is stocked each week with Rainbow Trout and Catfish.  I always keep my rod in the back of my truck in case I overhear of these little out of the way places.  I do get a strange look from time to time when I come home from work with a stringer of fish, but fresh Trout for dinner on a Friday night is better than pizza!  

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a question or comment!