Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pflueger Medalist 1495 Fly Reel


  The Pflueger Medalist 1495 is one of my personal favorites when it comes to fly reels.  The 1495 is the perfect size for any creek or stream.  The lightweight design allows any angler to quickly master the roll-cast.  This type of casting is essentle in creek side fishing where space for casting is limited.  I have several 1495 reels that I have used in streams all across the united states.  From Brown Trout to Largemouth Bass the 1495 has always stood up to the fight.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is one of the most significant information for me.
    And i'm glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The site style is great, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

    Here is my blog used cars in az for sale

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a question or comment!