Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Northern Pike at Upper Lake Mary

Fishing Arizona: Your Guide to Arizona's Best Fishing (Arizona Recreation)
Upper Lake Mary is a great place to catch Northern Pike. The lake is located just outside of Flagstaff, Arizona on forest highway 3. The lake sits at an elevation of about 7,000 feet and is open from may 1st to the end of September. There are 3 boat ramps, 76 campsites with tables, fire rings, and barbeque grills. You can take your gear across the lake to the southern shore and camp just about anywhere you want. Parking is $5 a day and there is no limit on boat motor size. I like to fish this lake in a 12 ft. to 14 ft. aluminum boat because you can get in tight to the coves on the southern shore which is where you’ll find Northern Pike, Walleye, and Rainbow Trout. This lake is surrounded by Ponderosa Pines and Meadows. You will catch fish at this lake. It’s a perfect lake to start out the season with.


4 comments:

  1. My partner and I stumbled over here from a different web page and thought I might check things out.
    I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to checking out your web page yet again.
    Also visit my homepage ; cheap portable dvd players

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the good writeup. It if truth be told was a entertainment account it.

    Glance advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way,
    how could we keep up a correspondence?
    Feel free to surf my homepage business cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, fantastic blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is magnificent,
    let alone the content!

    Here is my web site - fastcashadvancepaydayloans.com
    Also visit my site ... http://fastcashadvancepaydayloans.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always еmailed this webѕіte post page to all mу assoсiates, as if
    like to read it then my friеnds ωill too.

    Also visіt my wеbpage haarausfall bei frauen

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a question or comment!